A snap story is essentially a collection of either videos or pictures that is displayed for 24 hours. Creating a snap story is a great way to attract random snapchat followers. To connect with your friends and followers through snap stories, you should:
- Take a snap video or picture and then edit it in order to include your story.
- To discard the video or picture, you may use the ‘X’ icon on the
- To add emoji to the story, use the post-in note icon
- To add text to the story, you should use the ‘T’ icon
- Double tapping the ‘T’ icon increases font size
- You may also alter the color of the included text by tapping on colors icon, situated on the right side of the app.
- When through, click on ‘Done’. With the font option, you can increase or reduce font size or even move the text around the picture.
- After this, you should select for how long you would like into have the photo displayed from the bottom left circle.
You may then use the arrows at the bottom right corner of the screen to send the snap directly rather than including it in a story. To get more snapchat followers, creating a story is advised.